Are you insatiably curious with a desire for challenges and opportunities? Fluent in both English and French? Can you work tirelessly, independently and remotely? If so, we call this Cat Herding – check it out on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWymXNPaU7g. Our previous coordinators have been so good at it that we generally move them up within the ranks.
- This role requires a committed self-starter to keep our team coordinated and on track with clients and accounts.
- On a daily basis there will be team and customer tasks to track and follow-up on, documents to update, communications to create and send, social media endeavours to manage, and meetings to coordinate.
- On a weekly/monthly basis, there will be meeting minutes to take, research to do, marketing/research and business documents to create, PowerPoint presentations to build, hours to track, and reports to generate.
- On a project basis, Search Marketing campaigns to be translated from English to French and vice versa.
- No two dates are ever alike – no boredom here!
Who we are looking for:
- You love the online world and are very curious.
- You have post-secondary education in a related discipline along with business communications.
- You have experience with sales, marketing, and customer service.
- You have a demonstrated understanding of Search Marketing.
- You are independent and tireless but like being part of and contributing to a team.
- You have a strong work ethic and embrace the importance of “owning” your task.
- You have an understanding of and commitment to deadlines.
- You are happy with a can-do attitude, organized, and very quick to learn.
- Excellent English communicator with particular focus on written communications ; i.e. spelling and grammar
- Attention to detail and commitment to deadlines – this is key
- Quebecois French read/write/speak abilities
- Fully functional with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to work remotely and independently in a fast paced industry
- Comfortable with client contact
- Familiar with Search Marketing principles and/or theory pertaining to SEO/SEM
- Love and understand the powers of Digital Marketing and Social Media
- AdWords Certification within 60 days of position commencement
Compensation – TBD
How To Apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume to Careers@SearchTactix.com.
Only those being interviewed will be contacted. No phone calls please.